Small Claims Court Matters

Do you have an agreement for which money is owed to you? An unpaid account for goods or services, unpaid loan, property damage, or a breach of contract? Or maybe you just got served with a claim or need help filing a defense, or getting a judgment enforced. There are strict timelines on getting this done. Let us help.

Landlord / Tenant Issues

Are you a landlord or tenant that wants to know your rights, or do you require legal representation, or help preparing a lease agreement? There are new changes to the law. We can help navigate you through this process. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.

Commissioner of Oaths

A Commissioner of Oaths is a person authorized to take your oath or solemn affirmation when you sign an affidavit or Statutory Declaration. Some services includes, Affidavit of Writs of executions/judgment, Travel Affidavits / Travel Consent letter, Canadian Citizenship forms/ Passport etc. Not sure if your document requires Commissioning?

Traffic Tickets

Caught speeding, disobeying a stop signdistracted driving, or another traffic violation? These can result in demerit points, huge fines, possible driver’s licence suspension, possibility of insurance rate increase if convicted.  Let us help you!

Unpaid Receivables

An important part of running any business is getting paid for what is owed to you.  Sometimes these unpaid debts can be acquired without involving the courts. Why not contact us so we can access your needs!

Criminal - Summary Convictions

These types of offences are less serious in the Criminal Code but they do carry a maximum jail sentence of 6 months, a fine of $5,000.00 and a possibility of both. Causing disturbance, or possession of a weapon in public are just a couple examples. If you have received your summons, call us and we will determine how we may help you.

Pardons / Waivers

Are you unable to visit the U.S. or get your Canadian Citizenship? Maybe you cannot gain employment, all because of your criminal record. I can help you get a pardon or a U.S. entry waiver. This process takes time, so don’t delay contact us today.

Contract Disputes

Did you hire a contractor to complete some renovations? Are you the homeowner left with incomplete work? Or are you the contractor that wasn’t paid for your work? There is no need to stress, get in touch with our office.


We offer a Free 20 minute initial consultation. Call or email us to book your appointment.


Contact Us

Contact Roaring Lion Paralegal to assist you with your legal problems.